The Retroid Pocket 2 Plus (2.5) and PCB Upgrade ordering is now live!
- 3.5" Touchscreen $20
- 3.5" Screen $15
- RP2 Shells (Black(Sold Out)/Grey/Indigo) $10
- Full Button Set (Black/White) $2.50
- Left Analog Joystick (Black/White/Blue) $2
- D-pad + XYBA Rubber $1.50
- Screws $0.50
- Joystick Hat (Black/White/Blue) $1
- Redesigned d-pad Rubber $1
Retroid Pocket 2 Plus Features (From Manufacturer)
- Unisoc Quad-core Tiger T310
- 1 x A75 + 3 x A55 + PowerVR GE8300
- 2GB RAM + 32GB Storage on board
- Android 9
- 3.5 inch 480p touch screen with aspect ratio of 4:3
- Integrated rumble motor for better gaming experience
- Conductive rubber design for D-pad and face buttons
- Left/Right Analog Joystick
- Built-in official game launcher and frontend
- Built-in official OTA support for incremental upgrading
*Tip: The shell of Retroid Pocket 2 Plus is the same as Retroid Pocket 2, but the buttons are completely different.
This post does NOT contain any affiliate links and I do not benefit from purchase made off any of the links. I am a big fan of the Retroid Pocket 2!